Sunday, May 25, 2008

My First Morning

Hola. So I wrote the last post last night, but the internet here sucks, so I had to redo it just now. As it turns out, we never left the house last night. No one in Madrid goes out before 12 0r 1am, so we were just hangin' around here and ended up never actually leaving. I woke up not too long ago, and when I looked at my phone for the time, it was almost 3pm. We all were still dead to the world - we clearly have yet to adjust to the jet lag.

I'm planning on just hangin' out for the next few hours (I'll probably end up falling asleep again, my willpower to defeat jet lag isn't that great), then we all are leaving around 6pm to grab some dinner and head up to campus for an orientation session. Anyway, here's a few more pics from yesterday. P.s. If you click on the pictures, they open up in a new window as a larger size.





No comments: